Welcome to the 2015 LilyFest Home Page! CLICK BELOW to see that day’s Events:
Friday, July 10, 2015 - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
BEG Workshops & Pre-Festival Activities - July 5 - July 8, 2015
Lilyfest’s history dates back to 1992 when Bobbi and Bruce Bishop
hosted the event at their home. Bruce Bishop’s lily gardens were showcased and 5 artists displayed and
marketed their works. LilyFest is a FREE event and donations are GREATLY appreciated. LilyFest has GROWN - the 2011 event hosted over 5,000 visitors and now
- LilyFest’s FOOD VENDORS (Bussert’s Buzz In Buzz Out and Lisa's Cake Shop) ARE returning in 2014 ! SEE NEWS.
- Bishop Educational Gardens will again be open BEFORE LilyFest
- Over 70 area artists who display, demonstrate and sell their products
- 3 acres of artistically designed gardens, ponds and garden sculptures
- Plant Sales by professional horticulturalists
- O.S.U. Master Gardeners and Ohio Certified Volunteer Naturalists help with questions on plant growing, maintenance and critter control
- Yearly SCHOLARSHIPS awarded to outstanding Logan High School students
- Entertainment provided by a variety of musical groups
- Special tours for persons with disabilities
Parking is available at the entrance to the gardens.
Visitors with disabilities will be driven from the parking lot to the gardens in golf carts.
The LilyFest is a walking tour. Wear appropriate shoes. Parking is in a field. In case of SEVERE WEATHER, our shelter is not adequate to protect visitors.